Friday, August 30, 2013

Welcome to Created With Words

Created With Words is my attempt at inspiring myself to write.  I enjoy writing, but I never make time to do it.  Perhaps a writing blog will be what I need to get started with creating stories again.  Perhaps it will drive me to finish all the story fragments that are crying out for completion from different notebooks in my closet. 

I plan on posting some of my past writings first, hopefully to be joined by new works from time to time.  Many different topics will likely be explored, spiritual allegories, silly nonsense works (I have a story about a llama going to the moon) and sketches of people and places.  Constructive criticism will be welcomed, but if you're just posting a comment for the sake of being nasty, please refrain for everyone's sake. 

I hope you enjoy entering my world of words. 

Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome contructive criticism, but if are planning on saying something negative just for the sake of being mean, please spare us all. Thanks for dropping by!